Thank you for allowing us the privilege to accommodate your stay in Hakone.
In response to the prevention and control of the Coronavirus outbreak, Emblem has new guidelines listed below in order to prioritize and ensure the health and safety of our guests and our team.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the front desk, restaurant and common areas.
- We ask all our staffs to take their own temperature, wash their hands, use hand sanitizers, and wear face masks.
(Following the guidelines by Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, we will not allow any of our staff members to work if he/she the hasa fever over 37.5°c)
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any cold/flu like symptoms or if you are feeling unwell in any way, pleasespeak to a staff member immediately. We will direct you to the nearest health center.
- Please scan the QR code at the front desk and fill your information.
- We have an acrylic plate barrier at the front desk and restaurant.
- We sanitize the items at the front desk after every use or customer visit to minimize risk of spreading disease.
- We sanitize the items at common areas such as door knobs, vending machines and buttons on the elevator.
- We regulate the number of people to 4 people inside the elevator.
- We use disposable slippers to avoid infection.
- We regulate the number of people to 4 people inside the Onsen.
- We always keep the doors open to allow fresh air and reduce cross-contamination between guests within, and/or between, team members as well.
- We offer one-plate breakfast instead of a buffet style breakfast.
- We sanitize the room keys every time.
- We ask our House Keepers to wear a mask and gloves while cleaning.
- We sanitize the items in a room such as switches for the light, door knobs and remote controllers.
- We keep the windows open while cleaning.
- We reduced the number of tables and chairs to keep social distance.
- We regulate the number of staffs working at the same time in the restaurant area.
- We ask our restaurant workers to wear a mask and wash their hands often.
- We ask our kitchen staff to wear a mask and gloves in the kitchen.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding the current situation. We hope you have a wonderful time during your stay at Emblem Flow and please be safe during your travels.
EMBLEM HOTELS Director Aki Matsushita